Reaching out to fashion brands developing contemporary denim collections, Denim Première Vision puts fashion, innovation, denim products and know-how at the core of two days dedicated to creation on May 23rd and 24th at the Parc Floral in Paris:
• Inspiration, forward-looking fashion directions, decodings and analyses of concrete and complementary trends, to meet the challenges of all fashion and denim markets:
Carte blanche to designer Lutz Huelle via 5 seasonal themes:
Impact Tailoring – Wild & Wooly Denim – Evening Denim – Active Denim – Extroverted Street.
A fashion forum reorganised around two areas: – an inspirational forum,
– a forecasting forum.
3 new fashion seminars:
– An inspirational seminar by the show’s fashion team,
– A fashion seminar dedicated to autumn winter 2019-20 fits by Lucia Rosin (Meidea), – A seminar decoding spring summer 2019 with Alexandra Van Houtte (Tagwalk).
- The Denim Smart Square: a space dedicated to eco-responsibility to guide brands in search of transparency and sustainable sourcing..
- « The Future is bright »: a new socio-cultural master class for an optimistic approach to the future of denim, presented by Pascal Monfort of the REC agency, designed for those looking to move forward: designers, buyers, product managers, marketing managers, communication officers, brand managers, etc.
- A selective and specialised international offer, featuring an SMQ Corner – an area dedicated to small quantities – to adapt to the needs of the industry’s newest players.
- And a new show layout, to showcase and promote exhibitors’ collections and new developments.