International luxury lifestyle and polo brand La Martina will is hosting its first ever brand and retail conference in Milan today and tomorrow. La Martina Brand Evolution: Brand & Retail Global Summit is a two-day event for La Martina retailers, exploring the evolution of the retail industry by bringing together the world’s most renowned experts in retail business, digital transformation and beyond.
With the ever changing landscape of the global economy, the retail world is constantly challenged to adapt to emerging markets and trends. The guest speaker line up for the inaugural event includes a raft of industry leaders who will take on these themes:
· Frances Corner OBE, Head of London College of Fashion
· Giovanni Gagnoli, CEO of Bain Italy<>
· Piers Fawkes, CEO & Founder of PSFK
· Brian Solis, Principal Analyst at Altimeter Group
· Francesco Morace, sociologist and writer
· Simone Moro, alpinist and adventurer
Lando Simonetti, Founder of La Martina, says of the global summit: “We have learned so much over the past few decades and we want the opportunity to share our experiences with the industry. At the end of the day we are all in the same business and the changing economy impacts us all; this Global Retail Summit offers a platform for new ideas and new ways of thinking."