Tommy Hilfiger has announced that it is gradually reopening owned and operated stores across Europe. The health and safety of both retail associates and consumers remains its highest priority as communities are welcomed back into stores. Acting in accordance with local government guidelines, strict precautionary measures will be implemented throughout all reopened locations to ensure the safest immersion back into the world of TOMMY HILFIGER. Tommy Hilfiger will leverage the brand’s social media channels, CRM newsletters and tommy.com to share store reopening details, including digital content featuring store managers demonstrating the new health and safety measures.The following comprehensive health and safety measures will provide a safe shopping experience for consumers discovering the latest collections amid this new normal:
- A limited number of consumers will be allowed in each store at any given time, with door signs and stickers indicating the capacity.
- A physical distance of 1.5 meters must be maintained by all consumers and associates, with signage affirming this throughout the store and at checkout lines.
- Hand sanitizer, gloves and masks will be available in stores for associates and consumers alike.
- All baskets will be sanitized after use, with signage indicating where to collect a sanitized basket and where to leave a basket after use for disinfection.
- Only one consumer will be allowed in the fitting rooms at a time. Store staff will sanitize the room after each use.
- Contactless payment is preferred, but cash payments will be accepted with additional sanitation measures that exclude the need for physical contact.
- Ability to book a personalized shopping service via an online booking tool, pairing shoppers with one dedicated member of the sales staff to assist them during their visit.
- Tailoring and product personalization are unavailable and People’s Place cafes will remain closed until further notice.